Eczema (Seborrhoeic dermatitis) is an inflammatory process followed by iritation and inflammation of the skin which occurs on average at 20% of children and 10% in the adult population. Dry skin is one of the main signs of this disease and its unpleasant itching is a symptom. Itching can be so intense that it disrupts sleep and interfere with everyday activities. Complications often occure and they are secondary infections or bacteria and viruses.
There are two main types of eczema:
- Atopic Eczema> is more common and is caused by the reaction of the organism to external allergens such as dust mites, feathers, dust and certain food products. It mostly occurs and develops in childhood, very often immediately after birth or in the third month of life and then it is usually localized on the cheeks. Eczema in this age can also occur in other places, mostly in the joints such as hands, elbows, knees, ankles. This type of eczema is largely inherited and is often accompanied by other atopic conditions such as Hay Fever and Asthma.
- Contact Eczema is more common in adults who come into contact with substances that are sensitive. It may be a variety of substances such as certain metals (nickel, chromium, and cobalt) then certain drugs, various additives such as a chemical detergent, soap detergents and others. Food can also be a cause of eczema primarily due to the presence of various additives and allergens that are present in it. If you can identify the cause of creation, then this type of eczema is controlled easily and nursed successfully. This type of eczema occurs on the whole body or localized to the skin folds and the area around the eyes and lips.
If you suspect that food may cause the eczema appearance, the question is what to eat and what to avoid. Before you begin any kind of diet, it is important to note that if you are dealing with children suffering from eczema, diets should be monitored by a professional supervision of doctors.
There is no single, universal test used to detect sensitization to food. Independent identification of potential triggers in the diet is the most effective method of reducing the likelihood of eczema. A useful suggestion is conducting the daily diet where you will precisely write what you eat and any skin reaction if appears. In this case, we are experiencing the symptoms of itching, enhanced sensitivity of the skin and the appearance of redness that can occur after the introduction of certain foods.
Eczema (Seborrhoeic dermatitis) must be nursed primarily due to the elimination of pain and unbearable itching. The first thing in the treatment of eczema is the use of cotton clothing so the skin could breathe, avoid heavy chemicals for personal hygiene which irritate the skin, avoid eating foods that are known for allergic reactions (citrus fruits, strawberries, eggs, milk, nuts, canned food...), prevent excessive drying of the skin and use a moisturizer of good quality for skin (the most suitable is cream on natural basis, without preservatives and strong smells). In the process of procedure of eczema the most important is a permanent skin hydration and to avoid long hot baths.
Altsberglotion-Eczema and Psoriasis Cream, with its unique and extremely powerful secret formula and very strong moisturizing ingredients based on herbal substances successfully remove the inflammation of the skin such as eczema and psoriasis. The procedure is very effective after 7 days, your skin gets smooth and healthy looking, and itching and pain disappear.
A few tips:
- Avoid stressful situations. Make a room where you are spending most of your time pleasant and enable your own relaxation (yoga, different types of meditation, breathing exercises).
- Avoid toxic substances that aggravate the symptoms of eczema, especially household cleaning chemicals.
- Take care of your skin with appropriate moisturizers.
- Against eczema caused by the mites use hypoallergenic bedding, dust filters, filters for air purification and so on.
- If and when it is proven that hypersensitivity to some food exists, do not eat that food, use Altsberglotion–Eczema and Psoriasis Cream and it will completely and permanently Eczema.