You have put on your boots because the winter has showed its teeth and then you realized that you have neglected your feet a lot. You suffer and try to ignore the pain that you feel which is caused by the ugly Corns that have a string along all the toes. It is now clear to you what it means when people say that it hurts like “an eye "!
You know that it is your fault because you neglected some things and you postpone your pedicure with justification that you have more important things to do.Corns and callusesa thickening around the toes, ingrown nails are features of the unattractive feet.
First natural ways to get rid of foot corns are using of Altsberglotion - Corn and Wart Removal. Wearing shoes that fit properly will most definitely get rid of corns. I can't believe people actually need to be told this, but I think we all know how deep denial can get when we're trying to achieve that perfect image. Listen, I know you like high heels and nice shoes that don't fit just right, but I'll tell you that the most common cause of corns are ill-fitting shoes, especially the dressy ones with narrow toes. Because of the problems caused by corns, it often happens that you cannot find appropriate footwear.
However, it is not all that bad because solution for the calluses and corns can be found around here. If you give your feet a little attention and enough care, walking and all forms of movement will be much more comfortable and far more painless.
Corns and calluses belong to subgroup of human papilloma virus (HPV), which occurs in more than 80 forms. More than 75% of world population has that virus in itself. Each Foot Corns has a hard center which is pointing towards inner tissue, the tissue beneath it. If you press it, a hard surplus makes a pressure to the nerves under the skin and cause pain. This type of foot corns, is called hard callus. Soft corns, which occurs mainly between the toes are usually soften by sweat, and the callus or corns on the sole is usually small - the size of a grain of rice. High heels, unnatural materials of which shoes were made and fashionable shoe design is one of the main causes of phenomena corns. A congenital foot deformity is also a cause.
What is a Foot Corn and How they Occurs?
Foot Corns represent keratodermia which is an area of yellowish skin with hard and very sensitive central area that thickens after exposure to repetitive forces in order to protect the skin. This central thickening is caused by hyperkeratisis, which extends as a thorn in the deep epidermis. Corns occur after the repetitive forces and the pressure that is due tight shoes or orthopedic foot deformity. Thick, hard skin lesions may appear anywhere on the foot where the skin is exposed to constant rubbing of footwear.
Foot Corns usually occur around the heel and the lateral parts of the toes, where uncomfortable and narrow shoes make the strongest pressure on the skin. At first, the affected area becomes red, painful, and sometimes blisters appear. As the time passes, the changes become harder, thicker, and very painful.
Means for scrubbing like a stone can help in removing corns and constant skin care helps to prevent the return of these changes. Your feet must be free to "breathe", it is not comfortable for them when they are squeezed in the narrow modern shoes, which may be in fashion, but ask yourself who is paying the price for it- your feet, of course.
Therefore, my advice is to pay attention primarily to the shoes that must not be closed at all, they must be made of natural materials and must be ventilated after wearing. It would be good to pour a little baking soda in your shoes. People with high arch feet are the most susceptible to have foot corns and calluses because when they walk, they put more pressure on their toes and the friction is higher. Altsberglotion-Corns and Warts Removal successfully solve problems caused by foot corns and calluses. Balm has a strong keratolytic effect and the percentage of solve foot corns is very high (95%). So, Get rid of Corns, fast, strong and highly effective.
Altsberglotiong process of removing foot corns and calluses has been very successful for many years and is being implemented in the following way:
- Wash the affected place with warm water and neutral soap.
- The compound should be applied directly from the bottle or using the ear stick which has cotton wool in the end on the affected tissue and 0.5-1 cm. about it in a thin layer. The compound contains organic solvent, which evaporates quickly, and after applying the first layer you should wait 7-8 minutes. Let the balm dry and continue with the activities.
- 12 h. after applying the first layer apply a thin layer of balm on the same place. You are applying layer over the layer. Again, wait for 7-8 minutes. Let the balm dry and continue with the activities.
- Repeat the process until the affected place gets 7-8 thin layers (2 times a day, best before bedtime and morning).
- During this time, the place can be moistened by water but must not be rubbed (brush, sponge, etc..).
- After 7 days of applying the balm, you have allowed the medicinal substance from balms to do their job. During this time pay attention to the callus; do not attach any plasters, bandages etc. over it. Do not touch it by hands and do not remove the balm.
- 8th day, in the evening before bedtime put the foot in hot water and hold it 15 minutes. When the skin on the foot softens dry your feet using towel, wipe the callus gently and dig it out with your fingers. It will not hurt.
- If you remove the sick tissue and find a white spot whose diameter is 3 to 5 mm in the middle of a painful place, you should make a break of 1 to 2 days and repeat the procedure by applying 4 thin layers one over another in one day, and then let the balm act for 10 days. After that, the root will come out and you'll remove it by your fingers. That's because the process exists for a long time, ie. callus root was too deep to remove it by one process.
Be persistent and we guarantee safe recovery!Click HERE to see the product which finally helped You out !
- Take care of your feet
- Keep them dry.
- Use a new pair of socks every day.
- Dry your shoes.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Cut your nails carefully.