Unpredictable and Persistent Skin Disease!
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease characterized by redness, followed by whitish scales. Most often it manifests itself on the elbows, knees and hairy tissue of the head. The incidence of the disease depends on the breed (less in black and yellow population) and the nation (not present among the Indians and the Eskimos).
The disease can occur at any age, from the moment of birth until old age, but mostly occurs during sexual maturation. It is equally represented in both men and women with that in women usually occur at an earlier age. Sometimes the disease can be very mild form, but there are very difficult cases, which cover a larger area of skin. Psoriasis is not contagious disease and it is not spread from person to person.
Types of Psoriasis
Psoriasis can be defined as:
- Light (less than 3% coverage of the skin)
- Mild (3-10% coverage of the skin) and
- Heavy (more than 10% coverage of the skin). Please note that your palm is about 1% of the total area of the body skin.
On the basis of the disease, there are two basic types of Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis Guttata- This form is usually found in children and adolescents, and reacts well to therapy. It occurs after acute upper respiratory tract infections such as influenza, tonsillitis, etc which is closely related to the decline in immunity. It is usually spontaneously resolved; however, it cannot exceed the chronic form.
- Psoriasis Vulgaris- The vulgar psoriasis is even more often induced by psychological stress and higher intake of alcohol. Most commonly, there is a withdrawal of psoriatic lesions by well-conducted nursing with Altsberglotion-Eczema and Psoriasis Cream. Of course, it is not possible to define the actual duration of improvement.
What Causes the Appearance of Psoriasis?
The exact cause of this disease is still unknown, although it is considered that this is a combination of factors that lead to the emergence of this disease. Genetics is one of those factors. It was found that about thirty percent of patients had positive family genetic predisposition. The reason for more frequent occurrence of Psoriasis in some places is not explained. But what is obvious is the fact that in 30-40% of patients suffering from psoriasis there was deterioration due to stress. Also, it is believed that the cause lies in the immune system. White blood cells, which are usually activated to fight infection, are activated against the healthy skin cells. White blood cells release chemicals, cytokines, which stimulate inflammation (redness) and cause the skin cells to divide more rapidly than normal. In that case, inflamed, flake, bold stamps are formed on the skin.
How to take care of Psoriasis?
There is no permanent, effective way to get rid of psoriasis. However, there are a number of medical procedures that in most cases can keep the symptoms of psoriasis under control, and reduce the lead to its withdrawal.
Altsberglotion–Eczema and Psoriasis Cream, with its unique powerful formula effectively removes the symptoms of psoriasis. The effect of using the product is visible very fast so you stay without itching, burning and pain after a few days. There is a drastic withdrawal of psoriatic region and in 85% of cases a complete resolution and healing after consuming the product for 30 days.
The effect of the action is guaranteed, but it has an individual character and it is not known when the disease will return.
A few tips:
- Avoid stressful situations! Stress is an important factor in the disease psoriasis. Alcohol too!
- Wear cotton clothing only.
- Pay attention to your Immune system. Include some immune stimulators in therapy.