You’re either on your feet all day or perpetually cramming your toes into the latest designer shoes.
Or, maybe it’s a little of both. Either way, the result is usually the same: ugly Foot Corns and Calluses. They’re unsightly and sometimes painful. But there are things that can be done to fix them.
Calluses often are more than an inch in diameter and usually develop on the soles of the feet, especially under the heels or balls of the feet, according to the Altsberglotion Products.
Foot Corns are smaller than Calluses and have a hard center surrounded by inflamed skin. Foot Corns usually develop on parts of the feet that don't bear weight, such as the tops and sides of toes. They can be painful when pushed or may cause a dull ache.
Corns and calluses are most always caused by excessive rubbing, usually from a tight or poorly fitted shoe, said Mr.Tom Varaga, owner and founder of Altsberglotion Products and regular member of the American Podiatric Medical Association in Bethesda, Md.
“Typically, they are in response to intermittent pressure over a boney prominence in the foot,” he said. “There are a couple exceptions. There’s a heredity exception, in which some people are predisposed to developing lesions with the same thickening of the skin. Also, they don’t always have to (form) in relation to boney prominence.”
It’s often difficult to permanently rid the feet of corns and calluses because there’s no root to dig out, said Tom.
However, several things can be done to alleviate the problem, but the final decision will be the end of this article. Here are some tips from Mr. Tom Varaga:
- Soak hands or feet. Soaking hands or feet in warm, soapy water softens corns and calluses. This can make it easier to remove the thickened skin
- During or after bathing, rub corns or calluses with a pumice stone or washcloth to help remove a layer of toughened skin. Don't cut or shave corns or calluses. Doing so could lead to an nfection. This way you will temporarily reduce pressure on the plantars wart or corn and you will feel short-term relief
- Moisturize. Apply moisturizer to feet to keep skin soft. Thus also soften pain, skin thickening and also reduce pressure on foot corn or plantars wart
- Wear comfortable shoes. Stick to loose-fitting, also, wear socks that fit properly
- Use this method, until you get at your Altsberglotion - Corns and Warts Removal. Apply products to protect areas where foot corns and calluses develop. Use Altsberglotion - Corn Remover, he contain salicylic acid, he has a strong natural keratolytic with pure natural powerful secret formula that will solve your foot calluses problem forever. After treatment, the root will come out and you will be very happy and satisfied. Click Here to Order Now !
Believe me, this is the only correct way to solve your problems, painless, fast and forever!
- Hits: 3292